We will look after your data and your customers’ data like it’s our own.
We will treat it safely and with respect.
We won’t scrape, sell or do anything nefarious with it.
We take privacy seriously here. And no, this isn’t just lip-service. It means a lot to us that you trust us with your data. After all, smart data is what separates the average marketers from the excellent marketers! And AE is home to the most excellent of marketers!
How we set up privacy at AE:
- We offer social registration through a range of social networks like Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. AE piggy-backs on their respective privacy and security policies during social registration. Each social network is pretty clear about how they use your customer data, so do make sure you check them out below. We also like to think it makes our service pretty legit, since we pass all their privacy levels as well:
- All the data we process through our registration service and our analytics is stored on secure servers with our friends at Amazon Hosting. Hi guys!
- We are a good standing member of Privacy Shield (which used to be called Safe Harbor). That’s a set of standards designed to help US companies meet the strict privacy standards in the EU. We meet all these standards and have been verified by a third party company we work with called Whistic. Ps. our legal name is Musichype Inc.
What we won’t do with your data:
- Most importantly we will never sell your personal data or your customers personal data. That’s just not how we operate.
- Your data belongs to you and your customers. We will never own it.
Things we do with your data:
- We’ll use your data to help you understand your customers and your competition better. This includes showing you trends, analyzing user behavior and more.
- We will create non-identifying aggregate data to use for reports or whitepapers, basically to show other digital marketers how effective AE can be.
- Plus we’ll look at how you and your customers are using AE so we can make it better.
The full legal nitty-gritty:
from the whole AE team!